Welcome to New Transport!
New Transport specializes in non emergency medical transport, hospital releases and more. We cover North King and Snohomish Counties. Door to door service with no shared rides. New Transport has been serving elderly and disabled passengers with mobility aids since 1997.
If you or someone you love uses a wheelchair with no convenient or reliable form of transportation, we can help. Whether you need a ride to your local shopping mall or a long distance trip to visit family for the holidays, we can get you there safely.
- Bring up to 3 extra passengers free of charge
- The first 15 mins of wait time are free
- No charge for cancellations at least 12 hours before scheduled pick up time
- New Transport will serve you door to door with no shared rides
At New Transport, we are very particular about who we choose to represent us as a driver. Besides being over 25 years old and having a clean driving record, we also do a criminal background check and random drug and alcohol screenings. Qualified applicants must then pass Defensive Driving, Customer Service, CPR, and First Aid classes. Overall the drivers who make it on our team are kind and family oriented.
For your maximum comfort, we use non-smoking wheelchair accessible minivans instead of full sized cargo vans or buses. Each van’s floor is lowered by 10-12 inches, and also has an integrated kneeling system which reduces the slope of the ramp for easiest access. The manufacturers of this ramp-van conversion do everything possible to keep the original ride quality and smoothness of the minivan.
Please note: Our wheelchair ramps are 30" wide and have a 1,000lb capacity.
For your safety we only use the top of the line “Qstraint QRT Deluxe” automatic tightening wheelchair tie-down system. This system`s securing retractors will automatically tighten all slack during travel to make sure your wheelchair will not budge no matter what the road conditions are.
- by ChristineNew Transport is the best transport service in the area. Vehicles are clean, drivers are on-time and professional. Price is competitive. They took both me and my husband to many doctors appointments...
read more2 months ago
- by Kenneth McDonaldThis company is UNBELIEVABLE. The level of customer care was far beyond being on time with a clean comfortable van, they made our daughter feel like a special person , delivering her to the family par...
read more7 months ago
- by M.STALEYI had a cancellation with a different company, so I went looking for a transportation company that could do same day request for one of my residents who had an appointment with their BH clinician. I w...
read more10 months ago
- by Kathie KeasalAlways on time and very helpful. Thank you....a year ago
- by erik brooksvery prompt, caring, and professional. will use again!2 years ago
- by JamesAlways on time with door to door service. This is important to me because I'm new to using a wheelchair and need all the help I can get. I've used this service a number of times already and plan to ke...
read more2 years ago